If you’re looking for the best family-friendly accommodation on the Gold Coast, you’ve come to the right place. From pet-friendly properties to those with pools and playgrounds, we have everything you need to make your stay perfect. With so many amazing choices, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive list of the best gold coast accommodation for families; from budget-friendly options to luxurious resorts. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or something more action-packed, we have everything you need right here.
What is the Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast is an amazing place to live, work and play. It’s the perfect place to raise a family as it offers plenty of activities, attractions and places to eat. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing holiday or want to explore all that this sun-soaked paradise has to offer, these are the best Gold Coast accommodation for families.
If you’re planning on staying in one spot for your entire stay, then head down to the beachside suburb of Miami Beach. Here you’ll find some of the most peaceful and pristine beaches in all of Australia. Alternatively, if you’d like to explore more of the area, there are plenty of things to do nearby including surfing, swimming, golfing and fishing.
Another great option is Surfers Paradise which offers everything from world-renowned surfing spots to lively nightlife options. The township is also home to some wonderful restaurants and shopping centres making it the perfect place for a day out with kids or just a relaxing break alone.
If you’re looking for something more urbanised and up-and-coming, then check out Southport which offers stunning views across Moreton Bay and easy access to all that Brisbane has to offer such as cultural events and entertainment venues. Finally, if luxury is what you’re after then head north to Caloundra where you’ll find some of Australia’s most prestigious resorts including The Banyan Tree Golf Links.
The 10 Best Gold Coast Accommodation for Families
There are plenty of family-friendly accommodation options on the Gold Coast, with options to suit all budgets and needs. Whether you’re looking for a quiet getaway or a lively beachside holiday spot, these 10 accommodation choices will have something for you and your loved ones.
1. Surfers Paradise Holiday Apartments
This family-friendly resort offers spacious apartments with all the basics you need for a comfortable stay, as well as an on-site pool and spa. There’s also plenty to do in Surfers Paradise, including world-renowned surfing beaches and shopping at the vibrant nightlife district of Broadbeach.
2. The Vue at Tweed Heads
This luxurious property offers stunning views of the Tweed River from every room, as well as a variety of on-site amenities including tennis courts and a children’s pool. With so much to entertain kids during your stay – from air hockey tables to championship golf courses – The Vue at Tweed Heads is perfect for families seeking great value for their money.
3. Kurrawa Lodge
This rustic lodge is set on 300 acres of forest and open countryside just minutes from beautiful Tweedmouth Beach. The lodge features 11 en suite bedrooms with special features designed specifically for family holidays, such as bunk beds and play areas in each room. There’s also an outdoor pool, free parking and an array of activities available nearby, such as fishing, cycling and hiking trails.
What to expect on the Gold Coast
The Gold Coast is a beautiful beach destination with wonderful accommodation options for families. The city of Gold Coast offers plenty of attractions and activities for kids, while the surrounding coastline is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and fishing. There are plenty of hotels and resorts to choose from on the Gold Coast, but some family-friendly favorites include Canyons Resort, Palm Beach Currumbin Resort and Spa, and Surfers Paradise Resort. Families can also enjoy beachside camping or staying in town at one of the many budget-friendly options.
The best places to stay on the Gold Coast
If you’re looking for a family-friendly accommodation option on the Gold Coast, there are plenty of great places to stay. From country parks to beachside suburbs, here are some of the best options:
1. The Weeping Willow Retreat – This stunning country park is perfect for a relaxing getaway with your family. There’s plenty of space to run and play, and the surrounds are beautiful and peaceful.
2. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – This sanctuary is home to more than 160 different animals, including tigers, gibbons and koalas. It’s also great for kids who love nature, as there are plenty of activities available for them to enjoy.
3. Broadbeach Waters – This seaside suburb has a wide range of accommodation options from budget hotels to luxurious resorts. There’s something for everyone on the Gold Coast, so be sure to check out all the options before making your booking.
What to do on the Gold Coast
Snorkelling, swimming, surfing and so much more can be enjoyed on the Gold Coast. If you’re looking for a spot where the whole family can have a fantastic time, there are plenty of great options on offer. Here are four of our favourites:
1) Surfers Paradise: This bustling town is perfect for those who love to surf. There’s plenty of places to stay if you’re looking for something close to the action, or alternatively you could explore further afield and stay in one of the many beachside resorts. The shops here are also worth checking out, with everything from clothing to souvenirs on offer.
2) Coolangatta: This laid-back town is perfect if you’re after some peace and quiet. It’s not as busy as Surfers Paradise and has a beautiful beachfront that’s ideal for swimming and sunbathing. There are plenty of restaurants in Coolangatta too, making it easy to find something tasty to eat no matter what your taste buds may be like.
3) Fraser Island: This natural wonder is perfect for those who want to get away from it all. Fraser Island is huge – about the size of France – so there’s plenty of space to explore without feeling cramped. You can either stay on the island or take day trips out into the surrounding areas if you don’t have enough time to spend there. The climate here is also extremly pleasant, making it a great option if you’re looking
If you’re looking for a family-friendly getaway, the Gold Coast is the perfect destination. With plenty of attractions and activities to keep everyone entertained, as well as friendly locals who are happy to help out, there’s no reason not to take your family away this summer.