best places to holiday in victoria
When you’re thinking about where to take your next holiday, it can be hard to decide where to go. After all, there are so many beautiful places in the world! But which one should you choose? Here are some of the best places to holiday in Victoria: 1. Mornington Peninsula: This area is known for its idyllic beaches and stunning coastal views. It’s also home to some of Victoria’s most famous attractions, like Port Phillip Bay and the Healesville Sanctuary. 2. Yarra Valley: If you’re looking for a rural getaway, this is the place for you. The Yarra Valley offers rolling hills and vineyards, as well as plenty of wineries and restaurants. 3. Kinglake National Park: This park is known for its natural beauty, including tranquil lakes and towering mountains. As well as hiking and camping, there are also several attraction options available in Kinglake National Park, like the Kinglake Crocodile Park and the Kinglake Observatory. 4. Mount Baw Baw: This ski resort is located in the Alpine region of Victoria, and is known for its luxurious accommodation and excellent skiing conditions. It’s also close to numerous other attractions,
The Mornington Peninsula
The Mornington Peninsula is a region of Victoria, Australia that features beautiful beaches, rolling hills and stunning coastal towns. The area is popular for its natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle. There are plenty of places to holiday in the Mornington Peninsula, but here are five of our favourites.
1. Cape Schanck – This dramatic cape is one of the most popular spots on the peninsula and offers stunning views of Port Phillip Bay. There are plenty of hikes available nearby, as well as a quiet beach where you can relax in solitude.
2. Beechmont – This small town has a charming downtown area filled with local shops and cafes. It’s also close to some lovely beaches, including Myrtles Beach which is known for its sheltered coves and crystal-clear waters.
3. Yallingup National Park – This park is home to impressive montane forests, rugged coastline and countless hiking trails. It’s also a great place to take children for rides on horseback or go kayaking in pristine waterways.
4. Sorrento – This picturesque town sits atop a ridge overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea and offers stunning views from any window you might choose to look out of. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops to explore, as well as world-class attractions like the Villa Romana del Casale Monterotondo and Mount Soracte National Park.
5. Warrnambool – This historic city is known
Phillip Island is a World Heritage Site and one of Victoria’s most popular tourist destinations. The island has beautiful beaches, rainforest, mountains, lakes and plenty to see and do. There are many activities available on the island such as cycling, hiking, swimming and whale watching. Some great places to stay include the Braemar Lodge or the Phillip Island Resort which offer great views of the island.
The Dandenongs are a beautiful and serene place to spend your holiday in Victoria. With its lush green forests, picturesque villages and crystal-clear waterways, the region is perfect for a relaxing break.Whether you’re after a spot of nature therapy or want to explore some of Victoria’s most popular attractions, there are plenty of great places to stay in the Dandenongs. Here are five of our favourites:
1) Green Gables Inn – This charming Bed & Breakfast offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside and is only minutes away from some of the region’s best attractions, such as Mount Macedon and Rosedale Highway.
2) Hawk’s Nest Retreat – perched atop a hill overlooking Warrnambool, this tranquil getaway is perfect for nature enthusiasts who want to enjoy some peace and quiet. There are also many interesting attractions in the area, such as The Tidal River and Eaglehawk Caves.
3) The Diamond Valley Resort – situated on 50 acres of pristine forest, this luxurious resort provides everything you need for an unforgettable holiday experience. There’s plenty to do onsite, including golfing and skiing, but if you’re looking for something more relaxed there are also plenty of activities available in the local villages.
4) Yarralla Estate Winery – set among towering gum trees adjacent to Eagles Creek Vineyard, this vineyard offers amazing views of the Dandenongs region and produces some excellent wines
Victoria is a beautiful and popular destination for tourists. Here are some of the best places to holiday in Victoria:
1. The Dunes at Moon Bay – This holiday spot is located just north of Melbourne and has stunning views of the bay. There are plenty of activities available, including surfing, fishing, swimming and golfing.
2. Phillip Island – This is a world renowned bird sanctuary and also one of Victoria’s top tourist destinations. Visitors can enjoy horse riding, cycling, wildlife viewing and more.
3. The Otway National Park – This park offers plenty of opportunities for hiking, camping and exploring the natural beauty of the area. There are also several wineries located within the park which offer tastings and tours.
4. Werribee Open Range – This is a large grassland National Park that is perfect for car enthusiasts as there are numerous tracks available to explore. There are also several picnic areas available which make it an ideal place to spend a day out with family or friends.
There are many beautiful places to holiday in Victoria, but the Yarra Valley is a can’t-miss destination. This area is rich in history and natural beauty, and it’s easy to find plenty of things to do during your stay.
The Yarra Valley boasts some of Victoria’s most popular tourist spots, like Healesville Sanctuary and Falls Creek Falls. But there are also plenty of lesser-known gems that are well worth checking out. Try spending a day hiking through the rugged hinterlands of Wilsons Promontory National Park or exploring the lush vineyards of Makeri Valley.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure you take time to relax in one of the valley’s many beautiful villages. Stocking up on supplies before heading out into the mountains is always a good idea, but be sure to enjoy your time in the valley too – there’s no need to rush back home!
The Great Ocean Road
The Great Ocean Road is a 348-kilometre long scenic highway that runs through the Australian state of Victoria. The road winds its way between the Victorian coast and the Great Dividing Range, passing by some of Victoria’s most iconic natural landmarks such as Point Lonsdale, Port Campbell and Phillip Island.
Aside from its awe-inspiring natural beauty, the Great Ocean Road also has plenty to offer tourists in terms of traditional tourist attractions such as wineries and beach towns. In fact, there are so many things to do and see on the Great Ocean Road that it’s hard to know where to start! Some of our favourite places to stay and eat along the Great Ocean Road include Apollo Bay, Geelong, Portland and Torquay.
Melbourne CBD is a lively and vibrant city, with plenty of attractions and activities to keep visitors entertained for weeks on end. Here are five of the best places to holiday in Melbourne CBD:
1. Melbourne Museum – This imposing museum covers a vast range of history, from ancient civilisations to contemporary Australian art. There’s plenty for children to enjoy too, with interactive exhibits and games available throughout the museum.
2. Royal Exhibition Building – The Royal Exhibition Building offers an excellent view of the city skyline from its lofty location atop Collins Street. It’s also home to some impressive exhibitions, such as the recent blockbuster “Mona Lisa: A New Restoration.”
3. Swanston Street – One of the busiest shopping streets in Melbourne, Swanston Street is lined with high-end fashion boutiques, delicious restaurants and buzzing bars. There are also plenty of souvenir shops and markets to explore if you have time!
4. Bourke Street Mall – Another great place to find luxury fashion brands and eat some delicious food, Bourke Street Mall is perfect for shoppers who want a little bit of everything. There are also several cinemas and galleries located within the mall, so there’s always something to do!
5. Crown Casino – If you’re looking for entertainment that goes beyond typical tourist traps, Crown Casino is definitely worth a visit. With dozens of gaming rooms spanning slot machines to table games, there’s something for everyone at this