gold coast accommodation pet friendly
When planning a trip to the Gold Coast, it’s important to think about the animals you may be leaving at home. Not only are there many pet-friendly places on the Gold Coast, but you may also find that some accommodation options allow you to bring your furry friend along with you! Compare and research different pet-friendly accommodation options before booking your trip. You won’t regret taking the time to do this – in fact, it could make your vacation that much more special for both you and your little friend!
What is the Gold Coast Accommodation Pet Friendly?
If you’re travelling with your furry friend, the Gold Coast has some great accommodation options that are pet friendly. There are plenty of parks and gardens perfect for a morning walk or afternoon nap, and many places offer well-behaved dogs a home-from-home while you’re away. Check out our top 5 pet friendly holiday spots on the Gold Coast to find the perfect spot for your furry friend!
1. The Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – This wildlife sanctuary offers plenty of space for pets to run and play, as well as feeders with fresh food available all day long. You can also stay in one of their cottages that come complete with laundry facilities and gardens full of toys and treats for your pet.
2. Palm Cove Resort – This luxurious resort offers beautiful beachfront properties right on the Tweed coastline, complete with enclosed private pool area where dogs can swim and relax while their owners take a dip. Plus, they have an extensive menu of dog-friendly amenities such as water dishes, kennels and dog runs!
3. The Surfers Paradise Hotel – This iconic hotel is located just minutes from the sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise, making it the perfect place to stay if you want to be close to all the action but still enjoy peace and tranquillity when you need it. Pets are welcome in all rooms at this hotel – no extra charges or restrictions here!
4. The PimpSquad Holiday Village
What are the Different Types of Accommodation on the Gold Coast?
There are a number of different types of accommodation on the Gold Coast, from luxurious resorts to family-friendly B&Bs and apartments. Here are some of the most popular types:
1) Resort Accommodation
The most popular type of accommodation on the Gold Coast is resort accommodation. These are large hotels with all the amenities you could want, including restaurants, pools, spa treatments and much more. They’re perfect for those who want everything at their fingertips, but don’t want to compromise on quality or service.
There are a variety of resort options available on the Gold Coast, from luxury resorts like The Reef and JW Marriott Surfers Paradise to family-friendly resorts like Greenfields Park and Broadbeach Waterside Resort.
2) Family-Friendly Accommodation
If you’re looking for something a little more intimate and family-friendly, B&Bs are a great option. These homes offer wonderful hospitality and typically have rooms with private baths and TVs. Some also offer luxurious amenities such as private pools or spa treatments.
There are many family-friendly B&Bs in the Gold Coast area, from The Rooftop Retreat at Broadbeach Waterside Resort to Mermaids Cottage at The Reef.
3) Self catering Accommodation
Another great option for accommodation is self catering. This means you’ll need to find your own place to stay, but there are plenty of options available on the Gold
Pros and Cons of Accommodation with Pets
There are definite pros and cons to having pets in your accommodation. On one hand, pets can be great companions and provide companionship during lonely times. They can also give you a sense of security, easing some of the stress of travelling. Pets can also help keep your accommodation clean, making it more pleasant to stay in.
However, pets can also be a bit of a nuisance. Pets may need to be let out for walks or played with constantly, which can take up space in your accommodation and add to the noise levels. They may also need to be fed and watered regularly, which can be a drain on your budget. Finally, if your pet is not house-trained, they may make a mess in your accommodation.
Ultimately, it is important to consider all of the pros and cons before deciding whether or not to bring a pet with you on your trip.
What is the gold coast?
The Gold Coast is a vibrant city on Queensland’s east coast that offers a relaxed environment and plenty of activities to keep you busy. The city has many accommodation options, all of which are pet friendly. Some excellent options include the Ascot Riverside Resort, the Tully Inn and the Reef Residences.
What are the best places to stay on the Gold Coast?
If you’re looking for a place to stay on the Gold Coast that’s pet friendly, check out these three options.
1. The Broadbeach Hotel: This hotel is perfect for those who are looking for a comfortable and relaxing stay. It offers a wide range of pet-friendly amenities, such as a pool and spa, so your furry friend can have plenty of fun while you’re away.
2. The Surfers Paradise Resort: If you’re after an all-inclusive resort experience with plenty of activities to keep you busy, then the Surfers Paradise Resort is perfect for you. It offers pet-friendly rooms, as well as an on-site veterinarian and a large dog park.
3. Palm Beach Sands Resort: If you’re after a more rustic experience, then the Palm Beach Sands Resort might be the place for you. It’s located in Coolangatta which makes it great if you have pets that like roaming free. You’ll also find pet-friendly accommodation here at a fraction of the cost of other options on the Gold Coast.
What are the best things to do on the Gold Coast?
If you’re looking for a place to relax and soak up the sun, the Gold Coast is perfect. Here are some of the best things to do on the Gold Coast:
1. Take a walk by the ocean: The Pacific Ocean is just a short stroll away from many of the Gold Coast’s hotels and resorts, making it an ideal spot for a leisurely walk or swim.
2. Head to one of Queensland’s beautiful national parks: From Bribie Island National Park to Jervis Bay National Park, there are plenty ofnational parks scattered acrossthe Gold Coast that will offer breathtaking views and plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking and bird-watching.
3. Visit a theme park: If you’re looking for something more tame, why not visit one of Queensland’s popular theme parks like Dreamworld or Movie World? These parks boast some amazing rides and attractions that are sure to please all ages.
4. Tour one of Australia’s most famous beaches: If you’re craving some delicious seafood then head down to one of Queensland’s famous coastlines – such as Elphinstone Beach or Surfers Paradise – for some fresh catch. There are also plenty of other spots along the coast where you can enjoy stunning sand dunes and clear waters without having to travel far from the accommodation options on offer on the Gold Coast!
Are there any pet-friendly places to stay on the Gold Coast?
One of the great things about the Gold Coast is that there are so many places to stay that are pet-friendly. There are a number of resorts, apartments, and hotels that allow dogs, cats, and other pets to stay with their owners. Some of these places also offer pet-friendly amenities such as doggy daycare and designated areas for pets to play. If you’re looking for a place to stay where your furry friend can join you while you’re on the Gold Coast, look no further.
If you’re looking for a great place to stay in the Gold Coast area, check out our list of pet-friendly accommodation. We have options for everyone, from budget-friendly hostels to luxury resorts that cater specifically to dog owners. With so many options available, it’s easy to find the perfect place for you and your furry friend.