Choosing the right caravan or motorhome to take on a great Australian Doorstep Tour can be a daunting task. Not only do you have to consider what type of touring you’re after, but you also need to think about your budget. Luckily, we’ve put together a list of the five best Australian doorstep motorhome tours for 2022 that are sure to whet your appetite. From camping trips in Victoria to wine-tasting tours in the Barossa Valley, these tours will have everything you need and more.
What are the great Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tours of 2022?
Australia is a country of great natural beauty, with stunning desert landscapes and vast beaches. There are many great Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tours available in 2022, some of which offer unique travel experiences not found anywhere else in the world.
One great Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tour is the Great Ocean Road Trip. This tour takes you along the stunningly beautiful east coast of Australia from Melbourne to Adelaide, followed by a journey along the iconic Great Ocean Road. You will see some of the most beautiful coastal stretches of coastline on earth and visit some of Australia’s most historic towns and villages.
Another great Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tour is the Great Lakes Road Trip. This tour takes you from Sydney down through regional NSW and Victoria to Melbourne, then on to Adelaide via the famous Great Lakes Highway. You will pass through beautiful rural areas and see some of Australia’s most magnificent lakes and mountains.
How to find the best motorhome touring companies
Motorhome touring is a great way to see the country, and there are many reputable companies out there that can take you on amazing tours. Here are a few tips to help you find the best tour company for your needs:
First, assess what type of tour you want. There are scenic tours, adventure tours, food tours, night tours, and more available.
Next, look at the company’s history and reviews. Make sure that they have a good reputation and that past customers have had a positive experience.
Finally, talk to other travelers who have already done the tour with the company. They can give you valuable insights into what to expect on your trip as well as suggestions for things to do while in the area.
The best time of year to take a motorhome touring trip
One of the best times to take a motorhome touring trip is during the winter months. The weather is usually mild and comfortable, and there are plenty of attractions open to visit. In addition, many motorhome parks are closed during the winter, so you’ll have more space to roam. The downside to taking a motorhome tour during the winter is that it can be quite cold outside. Make sure you pack plenty of warm clothes and accessories
What to expect on a typical Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tour
On a typical Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tour, you will explore some of the most iconic destinations in Australia. Each tour is tailored to your interests, so you can expect to see everything from rainforest and beaches to vineyards and snowfields. There are also plenty of optional activities available to keep you entertained, such as visiting Aboriginal villages or hiking trails. Whether you’re looking for an adventure or just some relaxation, a doorstep motorhome tour is the perfect way to experience this beautiful country.
The top 10 things to do on an Australian Doorstep Motorroad Trip
1. Take a drive down the Murray River and stop at many of the amazing wine estates along the way.
2. Drive through the stunning Victorian bushlands or go for a surf in one of Australia’s stunning beaches.
3. Visit some of Australia’s most famous historical sites such as Sydney Opera House, Melbourne Customs House and Uluru National Park.
4. Coastal towns like Byron Bay, Hastings and Dunedin are perfect for a day or two of relaxations on the beach or enjoying local food and drink.
5. Discover fascinating Aboriginal cultural heritage sites like Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and Warburton National Park, where you can learn about traditional aboriginal lifestyles and customs.
6. Or take in some great Australian mountain ranges like the Snowy Mountains, MacDonnell Ranges and Kosciuszko National Park – all with incredible views to boot!
7. Head out into remote Aboriginal communities to explore their unique cultures first-hand – it’s an unforgettable experience!
8. Once you’ve had your fill of nature adventures, why not take a trip back to civilisation to enjoy some world-class shopping in some of Australia’s top cities?
9. And if you have time left over, check out some of Australia’s lesser-known attractions like hidden surfing spots, quaint seaside towns or sleepy rural villages – there’s something for everyone on this doorstep motorroad trip
What to pack for an Australian Doorstep Motorhome Tour
One great way to see Australia is by touring its stunning coastline in a motorhome. There are many doorstep motorhome tours that cover different parts of the country, so be sure to research which one is best for you.
Some of the things you’ll need to pack for your trip are:
-A driver’s license
-Your motorhome registration and insurance documents
-A money belt or backpack full of emergency cash
-An international driver’s permit if your vehicle is from outside of Australia
– A map of Australia with all major road routes marked out
– sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, water filters and enough food and drinks to last the duration of your trip.
As the temperatures start to drop, so does the number of people who are travelling across Australia by motorhome. However, that doesn’t mean that the tours aren’t still going strong. Here are a few great Australian doorstep motorhome tours for you to consider in 2022: ###