If you’re looking for a weekend filled with activities, look no further than Bunbury, WA. There are plenty of things to do in the city this weekend, including exploring the waterfront, checking out local art galleries, and taking in a show at one of the city’s many theaters. There’s also plenty of shopping to be done—from boutiques to farmer’s markets—and plenty of restaurants to choose from. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing weekend away or an exciting one full of activities, Bunbury has everything you need.
Take a walk on the pier
The pier is a great place to take a walk this weekend. There are lots of things to see and do here, including enjoying the sunset over the ocean. There are also plenty of restaurants and shops nearby if you need a break from walking.
Go to the movies
This weekend in Bunbury, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. If you’re looking for something fun to do with friends or family, check out some of the following options:
-Take a stroll down the pier and enjoy the sights and sounds of the waves crashing against the shore.
-Visit one of Bunbury’s many craft breweries and sample some of their delicious beers.
-View local art at one of the several exhibitions taking place in town this weekend.
-Check out one of Bunbury’s numerous museums while you take a break from exploring downtown.
-Grab a bite to eat at one of Bunbury’s many restaurants and cafes.
Visit the aquarium
Looking for something fun to do this weekend in Bunbury? The aquarium is definitely worth a visit! With more than 10,000 animals on display, it’s a great place to learn about the world around us. There’s also plenty of activities available for visitors to keep them entertained, like feeding the sharks or learning about sea creatures at the touch pool. If you’re looking for something different to do in the area, make sure to check out the aquarium!
Drive through the forest
If you’re looking for some things to do in Bunbury this weekend, drive through the forest! There are plenty of trails and attractions to explore, like the Deception Pass State Park Preserve or the Mount Baker Memorial Forest. You can also take a hike or bike ride at either place, or just relax by the lake. If you’re feeling adventurous, there are a few spots where you can go kayaking or fishing. The best part is that all of these activities are within easy reach of Bunbury, so there’s no need to spend hours on the road!
Catch a show at the theater
This weekend in Bunbury, there are plenty of things to do. Check out these events for a fun-filled getaway:
· The Arts Centre is hosting a performing arts night with local theatre companies. There will be performances by the Bunbury Theatre Company, the Perry Street Theatre and Echo Theatre as well as a gala performance by the Northwest Ballet Company. This event runs from 7pm to 10:30pm and is free to attend.
· Downtown Bunbury hosts its monthly farmers market from 9am to 1pm. This Saturday, there will also be a pet fair taking place from 10am to 2pm.
· For something more active, the Spirit of Freedom Festival is taking place this weekend in downtown Bunbury. This two-day festival features live music, food trucks, arts and crafts vendors, children’s activities and more! The festival runs from 11am to 6pm both Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free for all visitors.
Head to the beach
Looking for a fun weekend getaway? Check out some of the activities available in Bunbury this weekend! From exploring the city’s historic neighbourhoods to soaking up the sun on some of the region’s best beaches, there is something for everyone. Here are some suggestions:
-Visit Robson Street in downtown Bunbury and take in all of its charming shops and restaurants.
-Take a walk or bike ride along Sagarney Beach, located just minutes away from the city.
-Peruse local boutiques and art galleries in the heart of Old Town Bunbury.
-If you’re looking for a more outdoor activity, head to nearby West Coast National Park for hiking, biking, swimming, and more.
Go shopping at the local mall
Looking for something to do in Bunbury this weekend? There are plenty of activities to choose from, including going shopping at the local mall. Here are a few things to do:
· Spend the afternoon browsing through the many different stores at the mall. There’s sure to be something for everyone, whether you’re looking for clothes, accessories, or home goods.
· Take a break from shopping and grab a bite at one of the mall’s many food outlets. From fast food chains to sit-down restaurants, there’s something for everyone in Bunbury’s mall food court.
· If you’re feeling more adventurous, head over to one of the gaming arcades located within the mall. From console games to PC games, there’s sure to be something for all ages and interests.
Hang out with friends
Looking for something to do in Bunbury this weekend? Here are a few ideas:
-Grab a bite at one of Bunbury’s many restaurants and cafes. From sweet to savory, there’s something for everyone.
-Take a walk around the city’s famous waterfront. The views are definitely worth it!
-Check out one of Bunbury’s art galleries or museums. There are plenty to choose from, so find what interests you the most.
-If you’re up for some fun outside of the city, head to one of the local amusement parks like Kalamunda or Dreamworld. Both have plenty of rides and attractions for all ages.