things to do with toddlers in sydney
Toddlers are a joyous, playful bunch. They love to explore and learn new things, and they’re always hungry for attention. That’s why spending time with your toddlers is so rewarding. But sometimes life gets in the way, and you find yourself strapped for time. That’s where these ideas come in. They’re meant to be fun and easy ways to keep your toddler busy while you work or run errands around town. Whether it’sDIY playdate ideas or activities you can take advantage of at a park, take a look at these things to do with toddlers in Sydney. They’ll have a blast and you won’t have to worry about a thing!
Activities to do with toddlers in Sydney
When you have toddlers in your house, there are certain activities that are just meant for them to do. Here are some of the best things to do with toddlers in Sydney:
1. Take them to the park. A great place to take toddlers is Sydney Olympic Park where they can enjoy a number of attractions, including the water play area and the playground. There’s also a children’s farm on site where they can explore fresh produce and meet farm animals.
2. Get them involved in arts and crafts. Toddlers love making things, so getting them started in arts and crafts early on is a great way to keep them busy and entertained. This can be done at home by finding simple projects that they can easily follow or by taking them to local craft stalls where they can make more complicated items.
3. Go for walks in the city centre. Toddlers love exploring new surroundings, so taking them on walks around Sydney’s central business district is a great way to get them active and excited about life. They’ll see different shops and buildings, plus they’ll be able to watch people go about their daily lives – it’s sure to be an interesting experience!
4. Let them splash around in thepools and lakes around Sydney. Swimming with toddlers is both fun and safe – plus, it’s good exercise! There are plenty of pools around Sydney where you can take your children, from public ones like Bondi Beach Pool or Co
Toddlers love to have fun and will be entertained for hours with the right activities. Here are some of our favorites:
-Go for a walk around the neighborhood: Toddlers love exploring new neighborhoods and seeing all the different things that are around them. A walking tour is a great way to introduce them to different parts of the city.
-Create homemade play dough: This is a classic activity that toddlers love. All you need is some flour, water, and some oil or food coloring. You can also add some pretend ingredients like cereal, fruits, or vegetables to make it more interesting.
-Have ferris wheels and ride cars: These are classic toddler rides that they will enjoy for hours on end. Try finding playgrounds with active equipment like these so your toddler can have plenty of fun while you relax nearby.
-Take them to a museum: Many museums offer free or low cost admission for toddlers and young children. This is a great opportunity to expose your child to different art styles and historical artifacts.
Toddler Shows and Events
Looking for fun things to do with your toddler in Sydney? Here are our top picks for toddler shows and events happening in the city this year.
Toddler Shows and Events in Sydney This Year
If you’re looking for something fun to do with your little one, check out some of these toddler shows and events happening in Sydney this year.
The ABC Kids Club has a number of fantastic shows coming up, including Learn To Croon With The kiddos on Saturday 28 May at 5pm at the Powerhouse Theatre. This show is great for toddlers who love music, and will teach them the basics of crooning. There’s also a performance on Wednesday 2 June at 6pm at the Powerhouse Theatre featuring Miss Piggy & Friends from Animal Adventures Australia! These performances are sure to be a hit with toddlers – don’t miss out!
Another exciting show taking place this year is Tales from Balinese Bedtime Stories on Sunday 29 July at 4pm at Balmain East Public School. This show is a magical adventure for toddlers, featuring characters from Indonesian folklore. It’s sure to be an entertaining experience for little ones – don’t miss it!
If your little one loves action movies, they won’t want to miss Mighty Max: The Movie on Saturday 10 September at 10am at Alexandria Entertainment Centre. This lively show stars the mighty Mighty Max as he battles bad guys and protects the world from
If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your toddler, consider taking them to a cafe! There are plenty of places around Sydney where you and your tot can spend some quality time together. Here are five of our favourites:
1. Sugar Bean Cafe – This café is perfect for toddlers who love playing with their food. There’s a small play area with toys and a colourful mural, as well as plenty of highchairs and tables for feeding.
2. The Coop – This hipster café has an indoor and outdoor play area, as well as plenty of seating options. The menu includes items like avocado toast and sweet potato fries, making it easy for parents to get their child’s favourite dish without having to worry about making a fuss.
3. Pudding & Pi – This adorable cafe is the perfect spot for families looking for some bonding time. There’s a comfortable couch inside the café where parents can relax while their children explore the shelves of books, or try out the interactive play area outside.
4. Mercato Food Hall – If you’re in the mood for something more adventurous, take your toddler to Mercato Food Hall! There are lots of different restaurants here, so your tot will be able to try something new every time they go. And if they get too noisy, there’s always the option of taking them upstairs to one of the cafes that offer children’s menus!
5. Snacks on George Street – If you
Toddler Museums in Sydney
Sydney has some great toddler museums that will keep your little one entertained for hours. The oldest and most famous of these museums is the Museum of Childhood in Darlinghurst. This museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including exhibits on Australian culture and natural history. There is also an exhibit on the history of playtime, which is sure to intrigue your little one. The museum is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday.
If you want to see more than just exhibits, head to the Playford Art Gallery in Potts Point. This gallery has interactive galleries where your toddler can explore paintings, sculpture and other works of art. There are also regular exhibitions that your toddler may enjoy, such as the current exhibition celebrating Bertrand Russell’s 100th birthday. The Playford Art Gallery is open from 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Sunday.
If you’d rather take your toddler somewhere indoors, the State Library of New South Wales in Ultimo is a great place to visit. This library has over 2 million items including children’s books, movies and games. In addition, there are regular story times and family events held at the library throughout the year. The State Library is open from 9:30am to 7:30pm weekdays and 10:00am to 6:00pm on Saturday mornings.
Looking for things to do with toddlers in Sydney? Check out these toddler parks! These parks offer a safe environment for toddlers to run around, play games, and learn new skills. Some of the parks also have playgrounds and Splash pads for wet weather fun.
1. Darling Harbour Playground – This playground is great for toddlers because it has a number of different play areas, including a slide, a rock wall, and a sandbox. There is also a large tree trunk that is perfect for climbing.
2. Centennial Park – This park has several toddler-friendly play areas, including an obstacle course, a sandpit, and a water feature where children can splash around. There is also a small playground with colorful slides and swings.
3. Parramatta Park – This park features an open grassy area perfect for running around followed by several play areas specifically designed for toddlers, including an igloo, Werner’s Waterhole (a play area with waterfalls), and the Rooftop Garden. There is also a small playground with colourful swings and slides.
4. Bayview Children’s Farm – This farm offers plenty of activities suitable for toddlers, such as feeding animals, making crafts, playing in the barnyard, taking part in farm-related games and puzzles, and more. There are also some great toddler-friendly play areas on site such as the wading pool area with its built-in waterfall, the enclosed sandbox
Toddlers can be a lot of fun, but they also require a great deal of attention and care. If you’re looking for things to do with your toddler in Sydney, here are some suggestions: -Take them to the zoo or the aquarium -Visit amusement parks like Sea World or Six Flags -Visit local theme parks such as Dreamworld or Wet’n’Wild